What are my options regarding lighting, electrical outlets, laminate colors, and accessories?
Let's cover each option separately.
Many InCharg Charging Solutions have perimeter LED lights. The standard color is white, which will enhance your laminate color. For a nominal upcharge, you can have RGB Programmable LED lights. These allow you to dial a specific color using a remote and even have programming options such as flashing or squencing light displays. If there are other lighting options you might want, let us know. We are happy to customize your charging solution to your specific requirements.
110W electrical outlets can be added to many of the charging solutions, depending on the space available. These will be pre-wired just like the USB ports so it's still "plug and play."
It's really up to you. We don't dicate ony specific laminate, although our typical sources are Nevamar, Pionite, and Wilsonart. Within those companies, there are standard laminates and specialty laminates. Most laminates don't require an upcharge, but there are custom finish and material lamainates that sell at a higher price. If you choose those custom finishes, we will let you know and quote the upcharge. Don't see a laminate color you want? We are happy to source from other vendors.
The most popular accessory is the MOD-1329 iPad Swivel Mount. These can be added to most charging solutions. Other accessories include LED lightboxes, monitors, and signholders.
Still have questions? Contact us. We're happy to create a charging solution ideal for your trade show, retail, or event.
Ask a Question
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords